Thursday, September 3, 2009

On writing a book....

Hi everyone,

This week I put the final edit touches on my new feng shui book and it's off to the literary agent in NYC. Now I'm officially "out of thoughts." I've written feng shui columns and articles for years, but it's 1000-1500 words a pop. Writing a book is so much more comprehensive and you have to dig deep to put yourself in the book.

Now when anyone asks me what I think about anything these days, I have to say, "So sorry, I'm out of thoughts.....!"

In a few weeks I'll be giving a seminar at Elysian Fields in Sarasota, Florida and by then, I'll have plenty of thoughts on the connection between Feng Shui and Green Living. I'm on a mission to ban toxic cleaning chemicals in everyone's home.

If you're interested and near any of my seminars, visit www.ggRedecorating.com and click on seminars to get dates and registration information.

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments: