Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Feng Shui book is finished!

Hello everyone,
I haven't been able to contribute to my blog as I have been writing furiously to finish my first Feng Shui book. It's about the wisdom and philosophy of Feng Shui and what is behind the way it works to transform you life.

My book is now with the editor and hopefully I'll be able to announce the publish date in 2010. It's a slow process, but slow is the way of Feng Shui. Rushing to the end result does not insure that the outcome will be better. In fact, you may miss important steps along the way.

At the end of the year I'll begin my second book, also on contemporary Feng Shui. Go to www.ggRedecorating.com to keep up with my seminars dates, or find a special gift from my Living Art Feng Shui products. Click on SHOP.

Have a great weekend, Cheryl

No comments: