Monday, July 27, 2009

Changing Over to Green

Hello,

I am in the process of switching all of my cleaning products to non-toxic, eco friendly alternatives. I am turned on to the products available at www.wowgreen.net. I was able to get a complete kit of products in "green" designed bottles. They include:
  • Laundry detergent
  • Auto Dish Detergent
  • Hand Dish Soap
  • Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • Stain Pen
  • All Purpose Cleaner
  • Glass and Stainless Steel Cleaner
  • Wood and Dust Cleaner
  • Tile and Bath Cleaner
  • Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
  • Fabric Pre0Wash
  • Rinse Free Floor Cleaner
And boom! I'm cleaning toxic free! What is great about this is I can skip the supermarket and get the products sent to me as I need refills. Check out www.wowgreen.com. Want to order a kit? Call Adam at (941) 531-3633.

We are more concerned with using strong chemicals for the threat of killer bacteria than we are the toxins we are polluting our environment with chemicals that ultimately has a detrimental affect on our health.

Don't forget to recycle used chemical cleaning products at the hazardous waste management. Tossing them down the drain is bad for wildlife and the environment.

Thanks for listening,
Cheryl

For Green Tips, follow me on twitter: www.Twitter.com/FengShuiGreen
For Feng Shui Daily tips, follow me on twitter: www.Twitter.com/FengShuiSimply
Visit www.ggRedecorating.com for articles and information on Feng Shui

No comments: