Friday, July 24, 2009

Energy Clearings

Hello,
I'm often asked to do traditional Feng Shui energy clearings, which I perform in homes and workplaces. For my home, I burn Sage mixed with lavender once a month to clear out old energies. However, one of the best ways to change the energy in a room is to give it a thorough cleaning, and then a fresh coat of paint.

My kitchen was feeling very lethargic. I often recommend Brighter World Painting (941) 773-6988 as they are truly artists as well as interior and exterior painters. Adam is very precise and has a great eye for detail. Matt is a graduate of Ringling College of Art and Design and creates amazing surface art, from Venetian Plaster to murals.

I'm having my kitchen done in Venetian plaster. It is 7 layers, and they work to create not only an amazing design but it ends up looking like a work of art. It resembles a polished stone, where all the light is captured with interesting nuances.

I also had my bathroom and office painted. Amazing, since I'm working on my feng shui book and the new color (associated with the Health and Family zone) is a deep green (great for career color for upward growth). I can't believe how painting lifts your spirits and creates new energy.

Hey, these guys travel to do their art on walls, even out of state, so give them a call. Their new website will be up soon, but check out their current website www.brighterworldpainting.com. They use eco friendly paint, low VOC and odor free.

Cheers,
Cheryl

visit www.ggRedecorating.com or follow me on Twitter www.Twitter.com/FengShuiSimply or www.Twitter.com/FengShuiGreen.

No comments: