Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feng Shui articles

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know that you can follow my monthly articles in Natural Awakenings Magazine, that are inspired by the wisdom of Feng Shui. Go to www.nasrq.com, and sign up for their free magazine on line, or pick up a hard copy in the Sarasota country area, all the way to some locations in Tampa and Ft. Meyers, in Florida. Go Green and go on line, and it's free.

For the August issue of Natural Awakenings, I wrote an article on Back to School Tips.

You can always visit my website at ggRedecorating.com, and click on books and articles to get a variety of articles on Feng Shui.

Get my daily Feng Shui tips by following me on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/FengShuiSimply
Get my daily Green tips by following me on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/FengShuiGreen

You can always shoot me an email at ggRedecorating@yahoo.com, and I'll be happy to answer your Feng Shui questions.

Best to you,
Cheryl

No comments: