Monday, June 29, 2009

Michael Jackson

Hello,

I find it so sad about the death of Michael Jackson. A talented but tortured artist, his interviews always revealed he just wanted to be loved for who he truly was. Now that he has passed, he is being adored as an international icon, frozen in time. I don't think he would have aged well. He was frail and controversial.

Like Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, etc., they icon status will have us remembering only the good work he has done over the years. His music empire will only grow now.

Feng Shui focuses on being conscious of your legacy, and not leaving it up to "fate" or chance. Fate, in Feng Shui, is not considered chance, but a result of your actions. So today, think of what you're doing to insure your lasting legacy. Leave something important to the world..

Cheryl
visit ggRedecorating.com
Follow Feng Shui tips on my Twitter: www.Twitter.com/FengShuiSimply
Follow my Green tips on my Twitter: www.Twitter.com/FengShuiGreen

No comments: