Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving...Let's be Grateful!

Hello everyone,

With the Thanksgiving Holidays upon us, it is also a good time to give thanks for all of the abundant blessings in our lives.

I am still out in CA, taking care of my mom, who is on Hospice. It is so difficult to patiently watch and care for a dying parent. This, on top of my precious dad passing away earlier this year. It all seems too much at times.

But even though I'd like to be back in my home in Sarasota, among my dear friends, clients, and personal life, I can look around at my experience and find things to be grateful for.

I'm grateful for:

*Being able to give my mother quality care and attention in her final days.
*For the time to be able to read mystery novels, watch rental movies, and journal.
*For the unconditional love of my cat Miss Olive and now my mother's cat, Spooky, who also loves me!
*For the new friends I have met while living in the town where I grew up.
*For my long time friends who have not forgotten me and send me there love, notes, and phone calls of support
*For the changing seasons, which are different than Sarasota, FL
*For the person I'm becoming.

Thank you for this experience.

Blessings!
Cheryl

For more information on Feng Shui, Visit www.CherylGrace.com 

No comments: