Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feng Shui Tweets

Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't have the time for a longer blog on Feng Shui, welcome to my Tweets.  Yes, I have joined the Twitter family.  My Twitter name is FengShuiSimply.  Go to Twitter and sign up.  It's easy.  Then type in FengShuiSimply in search and check that you want to follow me.  I try to post a simple feng shui tip every day, or most every day!  Even feng shui needs a rest once in a while!

You can get the tweets on your email or on Twitter.  A Tweet is a short message, and in my case, it's a daily feng shui tip.  It's fun and simple.  My Twitter followers are growing slowly and I don't know most of them but thanks for the support!

You can also visit my website at www.ggRedecorating.com.  Enjoy and have a great day!

No comments: